CTPM's Continuous Improvement Forum 2016 focused on 'Engaging all your people to ensure Sustainable Results'. Celebrating our 20th year since establishment, the forum was held in partnership with apicsAU on the 17-18 August at Bankstown Sports Club Conference Centre. To ensure this Forum was a unique and rewarding experience for all attendees the Forum Technical Committee of 12 experienced Continuous Improvement practitioners put together a great 2-day program.
- A host of presentations from thought leaders and practitioners;
- Experienced chairpersons to run each day;
- 4 key note speakers;
- An extended session of facilitated round table discussions;
- Two ‘latest industry developments’ technical presentations from Operations Feedback System (OFS) and Scott Automation & Robotics;
- Four Experiential Learning Simulation Sessions; and
- A great deal of networking time with practitioners from leading sites throughout Australia.