Expression Of Interest
If you are interested in attending this 5-day intensive live-in Course or running it as an in-house training event at your site, please contact CTPM Head Office via phone +61 2 4226 6184, or via email email@example.com and our workshop leader will discuss some options with you.
To learn more about the workshop please read on and view the brochure here.
The "Australasian TPM & Lean Leadership & Instructor's Course" provides specialist training for company personnel whose primary role is to lead or facilitate the introduction and implementation of Improvement Activities through TPM & Lean within their organisation.
Five-day live-in Course includes:
- Case Study Analysis
- Team Development Principles & Practices
- Individual Presentations
- Team Presentations
- Presentation Evaluations
- Milestone Assessment Process
- Formal Exams (open book)
- Team Assignment
- Pre-reading material
- Comprehensive Australasian TPM & Lean Leadership & Instructor's Manual
- Book - "Understanding, Measuring, and Improving Overall Equipment Effectiveness" by Ross Kennedy
- 5 nights accommodation including breakfast
- Morning Tea, Lunch & Afternoon Tea provided daily
- Welcome Dinner - Monday
- Farewell Dinner - Thursday
Course Graduates will quality to:
- Receive updated information and material, as well as free over-the-phone technical assistance to support them in the training and implementation of TPM & Lean within their company;
- Purchase TPM & Lean training material (such as Team Leader Guides, Team Member Manuals, and Team Member Workbooks) and training support material (such as Tags, A0 Sheets, Foam Boards, and Simulations) from CTPM;
- Receive support from CTPM Coaches at discounted rates, to assist them at their site in developing their confidence and capability to deliver TPM & Lean training;
- Receive Members discount to specific CTPM Events; and
- Receive networking access to fellow accredited Australasian TPM & Lean Leaders & Instructors.
Designed especially for Improvement Co-ordinators / Facilitators, Leadership Team Members, Managers, Supervisors, and Frontline Leaders within the organisation dedicated to On-going Improvement and achieving TPM & Operational Excellence.
Completion of the Advanced Australasian TPM & Lean Workshop – Green Belt or equivalent.