The 2021 AME conference will bring together like-minded practitioners to exchange and share their experiences and results on all aspects of critical thinking and problem solving.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to hear directly from some of the world’s best lean organisations, with a world-class lineup that will walk you through insights, best practices and tools to enhance your problem solving mindset.
Joining the conference is CTPM's very own Founder & President, Ross Kennedy, who will be running a workshop on Day 1 of the conference titled: Simple Problem Solving - Addressing Problems and Issues raised at Daily Meetings.
- Connect with Industry Leaders;
- Be inspired by Operational Excellence practitioners;
- Hear how practitioners manage issues and challenges in the workplace;
- Take away tools to drive Problem Solving and Continuous Improvement;
- Build a social network of like-minded people who are passionate about sharing both their challenges and solutions;
- Reflect on what you have learnt and apply it to your workplace;
- Low-cost and convenient access to Continuous Improvement content;
- Access on demand content for 6 months after the event; and
- Support a volunteer based not-for-profit organisation that is a trusted reliable source of enterprise-wide Lean and Continuous Improvement knowledge to help you along your Pathway to Excellence.
For more information about this event please visit the AME Australia event page by clicking here to find out the Keynote Speakers, Practitioner Presentations, and more. You can also access the conference full program by clicking here.