Expression Of Interest
If you are interested in attending this 3-day interactive workshop or running it as an in-house training event at your site, please contact CTPM Head Office via phone +61 2 4226 6184, or via email firstname.lastname@example.org, and our workshop leader will discuss some options with you.
To learn more about the workshop please read on and view the brochure here.
The three-day interactive "Advanced Australasian TPM & Lean" workshop provides further insights and understanding of the Leadership and Team Development activities that will accelerate and sustain a sites transformation to TPM & Operational Excellence using CTPM's Activities & Focus Framework for Australasian TPM & Lean.
The workshop has been specifically developed to assist Leaders and key personnel to enhance their knowledge of the practical application of Australasian TPM & Lean in Cross-functional and Area Based Team activities, along with how People & Leadership Development supports these On-going Continuous Improvement teams.
Based on over 25 years of helping Australasian companies to strive for TPM & Operational Excellence, this workshop will take the mystery out of integrating all the Continuous Improvement values, principles, methods, tools, activities & focus in an Australasian workplace. It will cut through all the confusion and provide a comprehensive strategic pathway to achieve TPM & Operational Excellence.
During this workshop you will learn about how to progress your Australasian TPM & Lean journey through:
- Engaging Leadership to take on their new role and the activities they need to embrace;
- Understanding and applying the Hero’s Journey to develop your people;
- Creating a learning environment to rapidly share new ways;
- Using Cross-functional Improvement Teams to break down barriers and build relationships;
- Developing Production Area Based Teams so they can achieve Zero Breakdowns, Zero Quality Problems and Zero Safety Accidents or Incidents;
- Redefining the role of Maintenance in an Operational Excellence journey; and
- Engaging Support Departments such as Maintenance, Quality and Engineering, to embrace the necessary changes.
Designed especially for Improvement Co-ordinators / Facilitators, Leadership Team Members, Managers, Supervisors, and Frontline Leaders within the organisation dedicated to On-going Improvement and achieving TPM & Operational Excellence.
Completion of the Introduction to Australasian TPM & Lean Workshop – Yellow Belt or equivalent.