CTPM Site Membership Program
CTPM – The Centre for Australasian TPM & Lean has been assisting sites for over 20 years to engage and develop their people as they strive for Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) and Operational Excellence using our proven Australasian approach. As such we have built up a significant knowledge base and network.
We have been providing regular E-News articles about client success stories, E-Tech articles about latest learning and monthly 30 min webinars on topics relevant to our members for many years. To further benefit those sites progressing their TPM and Operational Excellence journeys we have created the CTPM Site Membership program.
The aim of the membership program is to facilitate TPM and Operational Excellence learning between sites as well as provide the latest information on Australasian TPM & Lean in convenient formats to minimise disruption to normal work commitments.
The membership program is open to any site wishing to further their learning about TPM and Operational Excellence with interaction of like-minded people for mutual benefit.
- Over the phone or email advice on any issues impacting your TPM and Operational Excellence journey from our team of experienced coaches.
- Over the phone or email discussion about your networking and learning needs.
- Matching your needs to other members to arrange introductions for you so that there can be sharing of learning through networking (eg phone discussions or site visits at a time to suit you).
- Immediate Access to the ‘Members Only’ section of our web page to view or download past Webinar presentations, E-News articles, E-Tech articles, Annual Forum presentations, and our range of ‘How-To’ Booklets (sold for $10 to non-members) relating to Australasian TPM & Lean.
- Access to purchase, as required, any of CTPM’s extensive range of TPM and Operational Excellence Support Material including Team Member Manuals, Workbooks, Leader Guides, Team Boards etc.
- Access to CTPM’s internationally recognised 5 Level Milestone Assessment Process to monitor your TPM and Operational Excellence journey.
- Free (travel expenses may apply) on-site half-day TPM and Operational Excellence diagnostic to assess the most appropriate next steps.
What will it cost?
Sign-up your site today for an annual fee of only (AUD)$200 inc GST, using the registration form above.
Note: Any New Zealand site that wishes to pay site membership in NZ Dollars please apply for membership by downloading and completing the registration form in the brochure here, and emailing the form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you become a CTPM Site Member a range of great benefits come with it! See below a small sample of what you can access in the 'Members Only' Section of the Website.
E-News Article | A new beginning for TPM at Baxter Healthcare
Guest Webinar | Getting Started with Industry 4.0
Industry Webinar | Evaluating the Effectiveness of your Daily Review Meetings
If you need more time to determine if CTPM Site Membership is right for your site, stay connected by joining our email list and we will keep you up-to-date with our latest material and events. Subscribe here...