This virtual 11th annual Total Plant Management 2020 conference hosted by marcus evans, is a must-attend event which provides a perfect platform to share knowledge and chat with industry peers, while engaging in practical case studies and an exclusive workshop on getting your Maintenance and Operations Teams working hand-in-hand.
You will hear from the 20 industry experts including international presenters that will provide you with best practices in plant reliability and Total Productive Maintenance (TPM), Industry 4.0 and effective workforce management, Operational Excellence, productivity and performance, and production and process improvement.
CTPM are supporters of this event and our beloved Founder & President, Ross Kennedy is looking forward to speaking at the event.
- Building a Holistic and Integrated Approach to Plant Performance through People, Process and Technology;
- How to Use IoT Sensors Effectively and Improve Visibility into Existing Processes and Workflows;
- What the Future of Plant Maintenance Looks Like – Innovative Maintenance Strategies and Next-Gen Recruitment Programmes;
- Driving Ownership and Accountability of Equipment – How Can Operators Drive Efficiency?; and
- Enabling a Successful TPM Implementation through a Culture of Change and Management Commitment.
For more information about this event please click here to view the full agenda, list of speakers, and more...
How to Register
For event pricing and to book your place at this virtual conference contact Aarathi Manokaran by email AarathiM@marcusevanskl.com or by phone +61 (02) 8349 9298.
Important: Remember to mention CTPM and receive a 10% discount on your registration fee.