Register to attend our Webinar on "Developing Root Cause Analysis Capability within your workforce", to be held on Tuesday 26th May at 11am AEST.
The session will cover:
- Why develop RCA within your workforce vs relying on a few specialists?
- When should RCA be applied?
- How to develop RCA capability:
- Identifying a RCA approach that fits all;
- Using real problems to learn;
- Importance of first learning in a team then going solo; and
- Using standards to ensure easy sharing of learning.
- Pathway forward.
This session can be watched from the comfort of your own device, and it will consist of a slideshow presentation along with live audio from CTPM President, Ross Kennedy. There will also be an opportunity to raise questions during and at the end of the session.
Designed especially for Production, Maintenance, and Improvement Leaders and Managers, who are responsible for implementing and progressing their sites Operational Excellence journey.